Hazel Keech, the gorgeous beauty who recently got married to Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh is winning the internet for her adorable looks on all her wedding ceremonies. Hazel, who will be now called Gurbasant Singh Kaur is known for her role in Bodyguards where she played the role of Kareena’s friend and ditches her to marry Salman. Well, we bring to you some unknown facts about this Indian-Firang actress.
– Born to a British father and an Mauritian Hindu mother, Hazel had no plans to settle in India. It was only for a vacation, she came to India. But her attention-grabbing beauty grabbed her innumerous modelling projects and then ofcourse with no other choice, she settled here.
– She was a contestant in Bigg Boss season 7. Amazed? So were we. But was evicted within a week and thus got unnoticed.
– People often think that Bodyguard was her debut movie. But her first film was Rajnikanth starrer Billa.
– Hazel urf Gurbasant has professionally learnt ‘surfing’ and is an expert at it. That’s why Yuvi took her to Puducherry as a pre-wedding gift, so that she can surf her heart out.
– She is a much learned dancer and has taken classes of western and classical dance forms. You can see a glimpse of it in the item song, Aa Ante Amalapuram of the film Maximum.
– Not just a dancer and surfer, she is a brilliant singer too.