Doubts can arise anytime! But if they are self-doubts – the ones who make you doubt about yourself and your growth, they can devastate you. The self-doubts are so authoritative that they peep into your thoughts and stop you from growing.
If you are also in the phase of healing, recovering from a trauma or doubting yourself, here we bring to you 11 very powerful sentences written by famous author Nikita Gill, that you must read over and over again until all the dark thoughts vanish!
- You owe no one an explanation for who you become after you are traumatised.
- You are ocean deep and those that are as shallow as puddles will always dismiss you, misunderstand you, abandon you; all for fear of disappearing in your depths.
- Pain is the body’s way of letting us know something is wrong, pain is also how the universe lets us know that we are in need of spiritual growth.
- Even mightiest hurricanes do not last forever, and eventually will die to nothing but a tiny dust storm, your misery will one day end too.
- The greatest lessons you will ever learn; how to love someone without trying to own or belong to them, and how to let go gracefully of the things and the people that hurt you.
- Take this as the sign you are looking for: Yes, you should let go if it’s making you feel that unhappy and yes, you deserve better.
- Your scars are a warning to all future monsters, of the hell you have survived before them, every demon you vanquished, and every battle you won.
- You heart deserves better than to be constantly reminded of the things that broke it over and over again.
- You have saved yourself from drowning every time before this. You will rescue yourself again.
- Let go. But only at your own pace and at your own time. Some things need to be mourned before they are let go gracefully.
- Perspectives change and life betters once you start treating all of life like it is a series of lessons you must learn.