Whether it is an age gap, payment gap or generation gap, Bollywood has its own share of all these gaps. You can see an 18-year-old actress romancing with a 50-year-old hero and that’s not all, the gap between the talented Bollywood actresses and Bollywood actors is also extremely great. Still, there have been many instances when these Bollywood celebrities have been age shamed. Here are some of the notable instances.
- When Deepika said she wanted to see Katrina Kaif’s passport on her KWK. The actor ended up putting Katrina’s age under scrutiny and sort of hinted at her lying about her age.
Karan Johar: An advice you’d like to give Katrina?
Deepika Padukone: Can I ask her a question instead?
DP: Can I see your passport?
- When Shah Rukh Khan joke about child abuse (so not cool) on KWK , made it to this list
- When Sonam Kapoor told media how she actually feels about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Sonam actually addressed Aishwarya as “An aunty from another generation.”
- When Sonam’s BFF, Kareena Kapoor said has similar thoughts about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
“There is no point in comparing me to Aishwarya,we’re from two different generations.”
Exactly how old they you Aishwarya really is, guys? Google it– she’s not ancient!
- When Kangana Ranaut’s sister addressed her former lover, Hrithik as an “uncle”
Young beautiful talented rich girl like Kangana doesn’t need to stalk an uncle like you, u were after her she was never after you @iHrithik
— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) 2 October 2017