This guy who entered as a true thug, mesmerised the entire nation with his Gujjar charm and came out as a winner. From typical village boy whom nobody knew, to the most loved man of the nation, Manveer achieved it all in his 3 months long journey in 10th season of Bigg Boss. Amidst all the hullabaloo and controversies surrounding Manveer Gujjar about his marital status and abusive video, here we bring to you some unknown facts about this true charmer, which you probably didn’t know.
- Manveer Gujjar’s real name is Manoj Kumar Baisoya.
- He lives in a joint family of 49 people. They all live together in one home.
- He has pledged to join and make alliance with Aam Aadmi Party owing to the things the party has done for the entire Gujjar community.
- He is an ardent gym enthusiast and a well-trained wrestler. He believes a lot in the fitness and sports’ importance.
- Manveer loves his native roots and is a proud dairy farm owner.
- Before joining the show, he had no online presence but still remained the most voted contestant throughout the season. All thanks to his massive popularity amongst his community and ofcourse his well-maintained demeanor during the show. Being a commoner, scooting ahead and winning the show against celebs like Bani J, it was quite a big deal!