Some people struggle hard to sleep while some people can’t just get enough of it. I know you would agree, nothing on this world is as satisfying as a sound sleep after a tiring day (apart from mom’s lap, of course). For a sleep lover like me, sleep time is the most glorious time of the day.
Buy hey, here are some rarely known facts about ‘sleep’.
- The highest world record of staying without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes.
- Humans have the ability to sleep with eyes wide open but they fail to realise that they have slept.
- During the fast phase of your sleep, the brain works very actively.
- Approx. 12% of people only see black and white dreams.
- Dreams of people who have quit smoking are much more vivid and dramatic than those who have never smoked.
- Gamers can control their dreams.
- People forget 90% of their dreams after 10 minutes of waking up.