Everyone doesn’t believe in supernatural stuff! Most people who do not believe in these things are either just scared to accept or have never encountered any ghostly experience. But there is certainly a reason that so many people get goosebumps while taking about the paranormal activity they ever experienced; there are so many people out there who have somebody’s presence in the room when in reality, no one is there.
It is also said that when one shoots a horror film which involves witches/ghosts, spirits get attracted by the negative energy and paranormal activities are experienced. It is further said that shooting of such films offends these spirits.
And here we bring to you spooky experiences of Bollywood actors that will send chills down your spine!
1. Neil Nitin Mukesh: While shooting for horror film 3G, one of the unit members experienced something strange on the sets and Neil took it to Twitter to share the entire incident!
“So we were shooting at this one location which apparently is supposed to be haunted! And the unit boys did experience a presence. One of our light boys came running complaining that someone was standing by his side. And passed right through him. At first, we thought he was joking trying to create sensation but then when he sat trembling like a leaf Is when we sat and heard him out,” Neil had tweeted.
2. Saroj Khan: Ace choreographer Saroj Khan was staying at a hotel with her troupe. They heard someone shifting the furniture in the room above but when they called the reception to stop the noise, they got the shock of their life when they told them that there was no floor above.
3. Govinda: Hilly areas are infamous for horror incidents! Govinda also experienced a nerve-chilling experience when he was shooting for a film in some hilly region. He was staying at a hotel and woke up in the middle if the night to see a woman sitting on his chest! When he woke up in the morning, the room also didn’t look neat!
4. Soha Ali Khan: While shooting for Gangs of Ghosts, Soha and the entire cast witnessed something weird on the sets! Soha revealed that they would hear unexplained noises from empty rooms. “Without wasting any time, all the cast and crew members packed up to avoid any unwanted happenings,” she said
5. Varun Dhawan: Varun was staying in legendary singer Frank Sinatra’s faavourite hotel during the shoot of ABCD 2. He was putting up in a suite which was said to be haunted by the ghost of the actor-singer. “The suite was definitely haunted because at night I would hear someone singing and the doors would just fling open,” Varun had shared to Mid-day.
6. Emraan Hashmi: He, along with his friends was on a vacation in Matheran. The gang was staying in a hotel where there was nobody apart from them. To their utter shock, all of them heard someone screaming really loud. They all stepped out from their room to search for the screaming man, but to find no one! They spent a restless night and the screaming didn’t stop. “We shifted out of that hotel first thing in the morning to a hotel where there were other guests too apart from us,” Emraan said.
7. Ranveer Singh: He felt the presence of Peshwa Bajirao during the shoot of Bajirao Mastani. In an interview, he revealed the experience and said, “It was a very trippy experience and I completely freaked out. I recall it as one of the most difficult days of the shoot. I thought I felt some kind of presence and something told me it’s him… I had a tough task ahead of me on that day of the shoot and I was praying hard to get it right. There was a black wall on the sets on which some white dust had settled and formed the pattern in the shape of Bajirao’s figure. It had the turban, the eyes, nose, the mooch and the arms. The resemblance was for all to see.”