Being Clingy And Addressing Your LOVED ONE As Baby, Babu & Shona, Seriously TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!
Relationship is all about expressing love but some people get so clingy in doing that. Addressing your partner as baby or shona is way out of the league. Couples who prefer addressing each other with such words are just not making any sense. When you see such people around you, you would have definitely felt like why am I here? Please God, Save me!
Some people are much more than this and give some creepy self-made names to their partner. Moreover, when in public such people get encountered to us, we feel like ‘No, you can’t do this. This is so weird’. So, if you are one of those who don’t like these clingy and creepy things, then you are going to relate to this article.
- Are you serious, you are going to call me by such names?
- I got a name, please call me with that!!
- I am not anyone’s baby, stop calling me with such clingy names.
- I would like you to address me with my name. Babu, shona like things are too much for me to handle.
- If you feel I am attractive, call me beautiful or gorgeous but please don’t irritate me by giving such names!
- If you feel giving pet name is going to make me feel aww-dorable, then clearly, we are not on the same boat.
- Do you find pronouncing or spelling my name difficult or you don’t like my name?
- My parents got me a name and I love it! I would love to hear my name only, if you are addressing me.
- Ok, you are remarking me as baby, was I born to you?
- Do you remember, I got a name?
- You can pamper me in countless other ways but sorry not this.
- Don’t try to make it worse, by addressing me as baby, baby or shona in the middle of the argument. If you do so, anything can happen!