Diwali kicked off on a very high note in Bollywood as Salman Khan threw a lavish Diwali party at sister Arpita Khan’s house. And when Salman Khan invites, nobody says ‘no’. Last night saw a plethora of B-town stars pouring in at Aripta’s home last night for the party. With Shah Rukh Khan, Shilpa Shetty, Manish Malhotra, Karan Johar and Katrina Kaif dressed up in their best festive attires, last night’s Diwali party turned out to be quite a glittery affair.
Salim Khan and Arbaaz Khan were also present from the Khan Khandaan. However, surprisingly, Arbaaz Khan’s ex-wife Malaika gave it a miss to the gala night.
Here are the inside pictures from the star-studded party! PS- Don’t forget to take fashion lessons from your favourite stars to nail your fashion game this Diwali season.
1. Shilpa Shetty: A social butterfly that she is, Shilpa turned up in a sizzling hot gown with her on point make-up game. Her sister, Shamita Shetty to looked pretty in a pink and black drape.
2. Katrina Kaif: She has a very pretty face and body figure. But we wonder what is making her go so wrong with sartorial choices! She chose an all embroidered red lehenga which absolutely drifted her apart from the elegance factor. Too gaudy and heavy, we would say.
3. Shah Rukh Khan: Friends turned foe turned friends Salman and ShahRukh are now on a spree to give major friendship goals to their fans. From making special appearances in each other’s films to having gala time with each other at parties, Sallu-SRK’s jodi is sheer goals. Being a doting friend, SRK made sure to attend the party. He oozed hotness in a classic black kurta pyjama.
4. Karan Johar: A Bollywood party is definitely not complete without Karan Johar in presence. Last night too, the social butterfly KJo graced the party in a super hot avtaar. Wearing an elegant embroidered achkan, KJo was probably the most well dressed guest at the last night’s Diwali party.
5. Athiya Shetty: The Hero actress Athiya Shetty’s last night’s outfit is a big no-no for all you girls if you do not want to end up looking like a aluminium foil sheet. She was dressed up in an all-silver ethnic ensemble. Like, the dupatta, sharara and the short kurti, clutch and footwear – everything was silver.
6. Salman Khan: The Bajrangi Bhaijaan, as always, sported his casual look in a basic tee with a pair of denim. He donned a not-so-neat look with light beard and moustache, covering his face. We love him any way! :p