Bollywood’s Baadshaah turned 52 yesterday and the superstar hosted a house party for his B-town friends away from the hustle and bustle of Mumbai, at his famous farmhouse in Alibaug. The party was obviously a star-studded affair attended by director BFFs Karan Johar and Farah Khan, top Bollywood divas Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt and others. Siddharth Malhotra, Sussanne Khan, Neha Dhupia, Shweta Nanda, Malaika Arora Khan, Maheep Kapoor also joined SRK for his memorable bash. With next gen celebs Suhana Khan, Ananya Pandey and Shanaya Kapoor in presence, the party’s glam quotient was a level high.
While Deepika and Katrina made headlines for coming under one roof yet not interacting with each other, Sid and Alia’s love floored us all. SRK’s birthday party was one of the most relatable party as most of the celebs spent most of the time clicking each other’s pictures. :p
With so many divas under one roof, we got some major fashion goals and also saw some major fashion blunders. Let’s see who made it to the best and worst dressed list.
1. Deepika Padukone: The Padmavati actress looked absolutely stunning in a white off-shoulder crochet dress. She tied a ponytail with middle parting to complete her look. Just have a look at this candid picture of her and you will be as mesmerised as us!
2. Alia Bhatt: Going with her usual simple and sporty look, Alia nailed it in a satin slip dress. Needless to say, she looked lovely.
3. Katrina Kaif: The Tiger Zinda Hai actress carried a semi-casual look and was a fashion disaster as she wore ripped jeans with a printed black sleeveless top.
4. Sussanne Khan: The ever gorgeous Sussanne looked elegant in a white ganjee which she paired up with a short black netted skirt.
5. Suhana: Suhana was all comfy in her Givenchy tee and shorts.
6. Shanaya Kapoor: The most beautiful of them all, Shanaya too kept it casual but looked ravishing in an ice blue crop top with shorts.
Whose style did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section below!