Some of the best fashion and style was displayed at the Mijwan Fashion Show 2018 red carpet. The Mijwan Fashion Show is organised every year by Mijwan Welfare Society. The society is headed by Shabana Azmi. Every year Bollywood stars walk the ramp to support social causes.
This year Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor walked the Mijwan Fashion Walk. They showcased the latest collection by Bollywood’s ace designer Manish Malhotra.
Manish Malhotra is one of the biggest and most popular names in the fashion industry. His couture consists gorgeous gowns and stunning lehengas. Deepika and Ranbir dazzled the ramp this year in beautiful creations of Manish Malhotra.
But Deepika and Ranbir weren’t the only ones who put their best fashion foot forward at the Mijwan event. The evening witness some of the best fashion from the industry.
Here are a few red carpet shots of your favourite stars attending the event:
- Sonakshi Sinha looking stylish in a see-through white saree
- Sonali Bendre looked resplendent in white dress
- Yami Gautam looked pretty in beige and red dress
- Huma Qureshi
- Saqib Saleem looked dapper in black
- Divya Khosla looked beautiful as ever in brown net saree
- Nushrat Bharucha a.k.a Sweety in looking hot in silky satin saree
- Mijwan Welfare Society’s head Shabana Azmi
- Javed Akhtar supporting wife Shabana’s event
- Veteran actresses Asha Parekh and Waheeda Rehman
- Karan Tacker attended to cheer his friend Manish Malhotra
- Kriti Kharbanda looking lovely in muted pink gown
- Daisy Shah
- Saiyami Kher looked ravishing in red
- Iulia Vantur looked smoking hot in satin gown
- Sanjeeda Sheikh
- Mouni Roy raised the temperature with her grey saree and stunning pout
- Neetu Singh attended to watch son Ranbir walk the ramp