Checkout Some Surprising Health Benefits Of Ice Cream!
All ice cream lovers assemble here. Winter, summer, monsoon – ice cream is very popular in all seasons. However, children are often not allowed to eat more ice cream thinking that it may catch a cold. Eating ice cream can cause problems like cavities in the teeth and sore throat. Again, if you eat more ice cream, there is a risk of stomach heat. But doctors say ice cream is not as unhealthy as it used to be. Eating ice cream also has some health benefits.
Let’s check out how does ice cream take care of the body as well as the taste?
- Not only it is tasty but also Ice cream is rich in vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D and E. Relieves blood clotting problems. In reality, you will be happy to know that ice cream is actually good for your health.
- If you feel very tired a lot of the time, having ice cream makes you feel refreshed. This is because ice cream contains a lot of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates which make the body feel refreshed from within. So if you feel tired sometimes you can eat ice cream.
- A pair of ice creams rich in potassium and phosphorus also keeps the bones strong. Ice cream also specializes in relieving mental anxiety. Grab a spoon and dig into the taste of your favorite ice cream when you are sad or low because eating ice cream can actually make you excited!
- There is a scientific explanation for this – when you eat ice cream your body makes a hormone called serotonin. Serotonin, also known as a feeling-good hormone makes you happy!
- Surprisingly, eating ice cream can help stimulate your brain and make you smarter. According to a survey, those who ate ice cream in the morning were more cautious than those who did not.