Diwali is right here and you still haven’t prepped up yourself for it yet? Worry not, this doesn’t mean you won’t be shining bright and looking good at the upcoming Diwali and Bhaaidooj get-togethers. And you do not even have to spend truck loads of money at expensive salons either. Here we bring to you 5 most effective home remedies to make you glowing and shine like a diya.
1. Bye Bye Dark Circles: These dark circles are just too bad. They either make us look sick or a sleep deprived person who hasn’t slept well since forever. They further play a major spoil sport and deprive us from looking fresh.
So to diminish them in no time, grate a peeled potato and squeeze the juice using a cloth. Apply the juice liberally under the eyes and leave it overnight.
You will surely wake up to a freshened up face!
2. Acne: Arghhh! They are the worst. Well, we have an immediate solution for this too. All you gotta do is mix 2 tbsp raw honey with one tbsp of cinnamon powder and apply it on your cleansed face as a mask using fingers. Avoid the delicate eye area and wash after 15 minutes.
It’s is a perfect anti-acne and glowing face mask you can ever have.
3. The Much Needed Glow: Just take half cup of yogurt and add one tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Mix well and apply generously all over the face. Lemon is enriched with Vitamin C, thus it smoothens the skin and works as an excellent exfoliator.
4. Cleansing: Deep cleansing of the pores is a must for a festive ready face. So for that you can take 2 tbsp of yogurt and one tablespoon of oats. Mix them well. Apply the mixture all over your face and neck area in a soft massaging motion. Leave this pack on for around 20 minutes and then rinse- off with lukewarm water to witness the magic. When combines together, these two work effectively to remove tanning, pigmentation and give an alluring glow.
5. Dull skin? What’s that?: Take2 tbsp of tomato juice and half cup of raw milk. Mix these two and apply this mask using a cotton ball on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes and get soft, fresh and bright skin.
Have a happy and a safe diwali! Don’t burn a pataka, be one! J