Ever girl hates those black circles around eyes making us look too tiresome and pathetic. I must say, they are no less than any nightmare. These awful circles play a spoil-sport not only in our daily lives but also make wedding and other get-togethers harrowing. But chill! You need not worry much! They can be treated easily at home as they are not a serious skin problem.
Following is a magical guide to get rid of those stupid dark circles.
- Potato: Cut a few thick slices of potato and rub them around your eyes fir 5-10 minutes, everyday. The alternate option is to grate 2 potatoes and extract their juice. Drench a cotton ball in the juice and place it for 15 minutes over your eyes. Within a few days, you will see the results.
- Cucumber: All you need to do is place the chilled cucumber slices on your eyes and just relax for 10 minutes. Its skin lightening and astringent properties help in vanishing the dark circles. Repeat this exercise once or twice everyday. You may avoid this during winter for obvious chilling reasons! :p
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is no less than a miraculous ingredient when it comes to dark circles. Take a few drops of almond oil and massage lightly around your eyes before going to sleep. Do not wash your eyes and let it stay overnight. Do this daily till those circles are gone.
- Rose Water: It is a well known skin care product Considered as an excellent skin care product, rose water rejuvenates skin and also acts a skin toner. Do this daily even when your dark circles are gone. Not only will this freshen up your skin but will add some relaxing time to your day.
- Tomatoes: Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half spoon lemon juice. Apply this anti-oxidant mixture gently on the affected area. Wash your face with water after letting the mix rest for atleast 10 minutes. Follow this exercise once or twice daily till the dark circles are actually gone.
Adding tomatoes to your daily diet will also be beneficial for your skin. You can also enjoy a delicious drink apart from consuming it in salad to make your skin glow at the same time. In a glass full of tomato juice, add a little amount of lemon juice and sprinkle some salt, black pepper or chaat masala. Yummilicious and healhy!
- Lemon Juice: Now this one is the simplest one. All you need to do is apply lemon juice around your eyes over the dark circles and then rinse it off after 10-15 minutes. Be cautious! And don’t let it enter your eyes. Repeat it once in day for a few weeks.
However, for even better results, mix its juice in tomato juice and a little amount of gram flour or Besan to make a thick paste. Sprinkle some turmeric and apply gently it all over your face. Clean up your face with water after 15 minutes. This one is magical.
Well, reading these tips is not enough! Go, run! Follow these very simple steps to bid a farewell to dark circles.