Eating Habits You Should Avoid To Stay Healthy In Old Age!
With age comes a variety of physical ailments. Cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid, muscle wasting, and knee pain are all there. As you grow older, your body’s own immune system weakens. As a result, the ability to fight disease is also reduced. However, in order to stay healthy even in old age, it is necessary to follow some rules in daily life.
Exercise lightly, walk regularly, stay stressed free and adhere to a healthy diet are a must. In order to stay healthy and active in old age, it is necessary to pay extra attention to food. The ability to digest at this stage of life is not as advanced as at a young age. With that in mind, a restriction on food must be complied with.
- It is more important to look after what to avoid than what to eat to stay healthy in old age. While some foods are beneficial, playing with a number of other foods can be dangerous for older people. Here is a list of some of the foods.
- As you get older, ghee and honey should never be eaten together. This can lead to indigestion and severe gas problems.
- Avoid bananas with whey, yogurt, or other dairy foods.
- Drinking water is very unhealthy after having fruits. Stay away from that habit.
- Stay away from having hot and cold food together. It is not right to drink cold drinks or soft drinks right after tea and coffee.
- Last but not least, try to keep a gap of at least 6 hours between breakfast and lunch. Drink small amounts of water while eating. This habit will help to digest faster.