The ‘bio’ section of your social media accounts can totally nail or fail your presence on social media. The chances of getting higher followers increase manifolds if you have quirky bio written with the right choice of words. That is why common people like put in heck loads of efforts to get just the ‘Right Bio’ which is crisp, funny, quirky and an apt description of your personality – all the same time. This is how it works for most of us.
But our B-town biggies who already relish millions of followers use this space to best describe them in the crispiest of form. Some of them don’t even use words! Have a look:
1) Ranveer Singh: He has written, “Living the dream”. Indeed a big and vivid dream.
2. Priyanka Chopra: She describes herself as Dreamer and Achiever. Well, She is conquering the world like a boss!
3. Anushka Sharma: Before you start pulling your hair out to even read this, Illegitimi non carborundum is a latin saying which means “Don’t let the bastards grind you down.” No negativity allowed on her Twitter space! Getting it?
4. Sonam Kapoor: Relatable much? Well, we wonder, how come she missed her ‘fashion’ part here.
5. Alia Bhatt: Could she be truer? *sobs*
6. Karan Johar: Parenthood has surely taken a toll over KJo’s life. He is immensely loving it and just can’t stop gushing about it
7. Shraddha Kapoor: All about rainbows, glitter and love.
8. Riteish Deshmukh: Only now we know, Riteish is an architect too.