One of the major skin problems which most of you suffer from is the acne problem. Lucky are those who are blessed with clear skin. Acne is the skin disease which can be commonly noticed on your face, chins and foreheads. But many of you might have noticed clusters of pimples covering your neck and you try your best to hide it with makeups and heavy concealers. Getting acne on neck could have many reasons associated with it or may be indicating health issues. Sometimes stress, hormonal changes, cosmetic products inflames your skin and cause sections of body like your neck pimple prone.
Those zits might indicate something right from irritant fabrics to hair styling products, there can be many reasons that can cause such acne on your neck. Collared shirts, knits, and turtlenecks that rub the skin of the neck constantly can fan the flames of acne on the neck. Other causes could be unhygienic lifestyle. No acne is good but neck acne can proved to be worst. The major concern which arises here is how to get rid of this problem. There are few homemade natural ways to treat acne on your neck.
Lemon juice is the best natural ingredient to exfoliate your skin gently and naturally.
Steps to make use of lemon to treat neck acne:
- Cut a fresh lemon into two pieces and squeeze the one half into a glass
- Add lukewarm water in it.
- Before breakfast drink this water daily in the morning
- Rub the remaining squeezed lemon on your neck, leave it for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off.
The drink will flush out all the unwanted toxins from your body leaving clear skin behind
This super exfoliate is proven and effective way to treat severe neck acne as it results in drying out pimples and eliminate them.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin oil with 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Mix them gently, and apply on your neck.
- Do this repeatedly with a gap of two days.
- If it dries out your skin too much, shorten its use to only once a week.