It won’t be something new to tell that Karan Johar knows it best about how to sustain lifelong beautiful relationships! He is among those responsible heads who realises the importance of his loved ones and leaves no stone unturned to make them feel special.
And presently, the 45-year old filmmaker is on a nostalgia spree and is randomly cherishing his most special bonds on Instagram. He posted a series of 9 photographs on the photo-sharing platform, highlighting the most important relationships in his life.
But there’s one which stands out amongst all (for obvious reasons). It is the one in which KJo is posing with his BFF SRK and Kajol. The photograph seems to be from the shooting days of My Name Is Khan and Karan, Kajol and SRK are seen donning black outfits and sunglasses. “Lifetime bonds!!!!,” he wrote the caption to the picture.
Well, this comes after the infamous fight between Karan and Kajol which grabbed oodles of eyeballs last year. In fact, KJo, in his autobiography An Unsuitable Boy, had revealed that his bond with Kajol had soured over the last few years and ‘she could never come back’ into his life. But as per the reports by Filmfare has now patched up after Kajol invited him to her birthday party and he showed up. They both hugged and everything was back to normal between the two without any melodramatic conversation. They are now even friends on social media as well and like each other’s every post. Let us also tell you that Karan and Kajol were friends since 25 years before the fight which allegedly took place because of Kajol’s husband Ajay Devgn. Well, bygones are now bygones.
– Karan , while walking down the memory lane, also shared an 18 year old picture with ‘best friend’ Aditya Chopra and ‘God child’ Aryan Khan (SRK’s son).
– KJo also remembered his father and uploaded a gorgeous couple photograph of Yash Johar-Hiroo Johar and Yash Chopra-Pamela Chopra.
– How can his BFF Manish Malhotra go missing from this list! After all, he is amongst the most special. Karan shared a throwback picture from his 40th birthday party which was organized by Manish and thanked him for making it special for him.
– He also posted the picture of his ‘world’!
– And ‘World 2.0’ too! 😉
These twins are heights of cuteness!
– And his official/unofficial ‘children’
– This is KJo’s childhood bestie.
– Last but not at all the least, his divas! 😉
So do you get the lesson?
Don’t wait for any particular days like ‘Mother’s Day’, ‘Father’s Day’, ‘Friendship’s Day’ to express your gratitude to the precious people in your life! Send out love-filled messages to your special ones, randomly, and lit up their faces with endearing smiles.
Afterall, Friends and family are the most cherished treasures of one’s life.
But hey, why is Bebo not in the list? :/