People Spreading Lata Mangeshkar’s Demise Fake News; While She Is Stable And Recovering

The nightingale of India, everyone’s Lata didi was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of the Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai on 11 November 2019. She was admitted early in the morning as she was finding it difficult to breathe according to the report in PTI. While, on the contrary to a tweet in ANI that Lataji had been discharged this evening and gone back home, SpotboyE.com reports that she is still in the hospital and will take 1 or 2 days to get discharged from the hospital to go back home.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Namaskar. Aaj pehli baar aap sabse Instagram pe jud rahi hun.

A post shared by Lata Mangeshkar (@lata_mangeshkar) on

Well, Lata Mangeshkarji is better and stable now. As spoken about the same, Usha Mangeshkar told on 11th November 2019, “Lata Didi is 90. She is better and doctors were okay if we wanted to take her home today. But we ourselves told them that considering her age, it is better if we keep her in the hospital for 1 or 2 days more.”

While today(Saturday), an official spokesperson said: “Lata didi is doing good today,” some people have been spreading the fake news of the legendary singer. People should not believe such rumours. Lata ji is doing fine.

Ushaji further added, “She will be fine. She had developed viral fever and a stomach issue. Aajkal medicines aur technology achchi hai, so it works. But again, as I said she is 90, so we thought that it would be better that we don’t treat her at home.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

‪Namaskar. Aaj mahan shayar Majrooh Sultanpuri sahab ki janm shatabdi hai.Main unki yaad ko vinamra abhivadan karti hun. ‬

A post shared by Lata Mangeshkar (@lata_mangeshkar) on

For those who don’t know, the singer has sung more than 1000 songs in the Bollywood industry and had started off her career in 1942 with Marathi songs. She is truly a legend and we wish her a speedy recovery.

Loading...

You may also like...