Rome, is a cosmopolitan city with influential art, architecture and culture on display and the capital of Italy. Embracing the signs of beautiful roman era and shouldering with 21st century simultaneously, Rome is one of the hottest tourist destination at present. There is something for everyone who visits Rome, whether the lovers of historical times or the addicts of modern lifestyle, this city doesn’t baffle anyone. From a magical landscape to beautiful art and architecture, this city has everything to make your heart flutter.
WHERE TO GO?
- Roman Colosseum, is a historical architecture and also an amphitheatre.
- Pantheon, was a temple, now a church built in the reign of Augustus.
- Trevi Fountain, is a fountain in the Trevi district of Rome, architecture by Nicola Salvi and completed by Pietro Bracci.
- The Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, or Church of Santa Maria Maggiore, is the largest Catholic Marian church in Rome.
- Villa Farnesina, is a villa that depicts myths and psyche of roman empire, painted byRaphael.
WHAT TO EAT?
Nonna Betta, is a roman stewed artichokes and is a must try in Rome.
· Cacio e Pepe, is a pasta with pecorino cheese, salt and black pepper.
· Cesare al Casaletto, is a famous Italian red sauce made with san marzano tomatoes, white wine and pecorino cheese. Try it with ribs for the best taste.
· Armando al Pantheon, is a tender veal rapped in prosciutto and sage, marinated in white wine and fried.
· Pastiera Napoletana is an Italian tart made with eggs, boiled wheat and ricotta cheese and will satisfy your sweet tooth in Rome for sure.
So, if you are a person who likes historical places but is fascinated with modern era too, Rome will be your perfect pick!
Venite a roma…..