Everyone in this world wants lustrous hair but only a few are lucky enough to possess them naturally. With age and stress, we get to encounter many hair problems, of which greying of hair is the most common. To get rid of grey hair, most of us use natural henna pack. Henna is proven to be one of the best hair beauty ingredients for those who want to cover their grey strands or desire a non-fading hair colour. It is a dye that is prepared from the leaves of a small flowering plant called Lawsonia inermis (also known as the hina). It acts as a conditioner for hair, provides vital ingredients and also helps in improving the hair growth. Colouring of hair is probably the most common use of henna across the globe. It not only cleanses but also provides nourishment and thickens the hair shaft thus improving its quality and strengthens them. It protects your scalp from sun damage and results in healthier hair and scalp. It is ideal for all those who have chemical sensitivities.
Applying henna is an easy task but it can get a little messy at times. Here is a list of things that you need to keep in mind before and after application:
- After preparing the henna paste, make sure you let it sit for 7 to 8 hours and not more than that.
- Mix water with henna in right amount. Make sure you don’t add too much water to it.
- Always use a brush to apply henna on your hair if you don’t wish to get red stains all over your hands.
- Henna can easily dry up curly hair, to avoid this, add one egg and a good amount of curd in the henna mixture to prevent that from happening.
- Henna doesn’t work well on already chemically treated hair. So, if you have coloured your hair recently, wait for at least 6 months before using henna on hair.
- It is advised to not use henna when you are suffering from cold or cough as it only aggravates the cold. This is why people avoid using henna on hair during winters.
- Before applying the henna mixture, divide your hair into smaller sections. This is done to ensure that you evenly distribute the henna mixture to your hair and the entire head is covered.
- Don’t directly shampoo your hair after your henna treatment as it may prevent henna from giving its full potential. Rinse it with lukewarm water instead, apply hair oil for about 6-7 hours and opt to shampoo your hair the next day.
- Keep henna on the hair for 1 hour to get the maximum benefits.
- Before starting with the application, apply Vicks or petroleum jelly around your neck and ears to prevent your skin from being stained.
In order to get deeper, richer red results, it is important to use a good, fresh henna powder that is known for its best quality. And when it comes to rich shade results, nothing can beat Banjara’s Natural Henna powder. Banjara’s Natural Henna does not contain preservatives. Natural Henna comes with a whole lot of benefits for hair and skin. Being a natural product, it seldom causes adverse reactions. Trust Banjara’s Natural Henna to work for your hair and skin.
Buy Now: http://bit.ly/2txCdu1
Banjara’s Natural Henna powder is also enriched naturally with some hair care herbs which contain Vitamin C & E and nourishes the roots, darkens hair and gives a shine and luster to the hair. It also makes the hair soft, shiny and manageable. And the best part is that its antifungal and anti-dandruff quality makes it a good hair treatment.
Banjara’s Natural Henna is not just good for hair but also a perfect choice for marriages & other festive occasions to give the desired shade on your hands & feet. One can apply diluted eucalyptus essential oil on top to get darker colour. It also has healing effects on the skin and acts as an anti-irritant and anti-microbial. One of its other major benefits is that it helps in improving the blood circulation.
When you can meet all your hair problems under one product, then why seek any other? Go get your hands on Banjara’s Natural Henna.
Please follow us on :- Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram