Within 3 days of release, the film has crossed the blockbuster collections of 300 Crores and has already broken 21 records. Whoa, sound too grand! Well, all this was obviously expected since, the entire nation was anxiously waiting to know why did Katappa kill Baahubali.
People who have watched the film can’t stop praising the grandeur of the film. And here we bring to you 7 unbelievable facts about the making of the film that is gonna make you feel more astonished.
- A whooping amount of 30 crores was spent only on the climax of the film.
- The film contains as many as 2500+ VFX shots and approximately 35 studios have worked on it.
- Baahubali 2 had a massive release on 6500 screens in India and 9000 screens worldwide.
- The sets for the film were designed by Sabu Cyril and his team of 2000 people! 2000 people for set designing alone! Just imagine the number of entire crew! :O
- The lead actor Prabhas didn’t sign any project for 5 years because he wanted to focus entirely on the Baahubali series.
- Baahubali 2 is the first film to release in 4K High Definition format.
- According to stats by online film booking portal BookMyShow, 12 tickets were sold every second before the film’s release