As the year nears its end, it embarks the beginning of Bollywood’s award season. This season, awards started with Starscreen Awards which took place earlier this month in Mumbai. However, continuing the award time of year, Stardust awards happened a night before. It was yet again a star studded affair with major celebs of tinsel town gracing the event.
The entire Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor along with his parents Rishi and Neetu Kapoor attended the award night in full zeal. After hosting the starscreen awards together, SRK and Salman both had a gala time at the stardust awards too. Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Manish Paul left the audiences in wits as they hosted the stage.
However, as always, what won maximum gazes was leading divas’ fashion avtaar. Some entirely stole the show whereas many failed miserably. Have a look the best and the worst dressed at Stardust awards.
– Kajol: The Bengali beauty opted a gothic look for the red carpet appearance. Dressed up in all black tight fitted dress, revealing her curvaceous figure didn’t impress us much. Moreover, the choice of lip shade is what we think went terribly bad.
– Priyanka Chopra: The global star Priyanka Chopra is back to India and this is among the very first event she attended after returning. However, adorned in a very heavily embroidered embellished attire, Chopra too carried a so-so look and didn’t look much elegant. But her fashion goof-ups forgiven as her makeup was up to the mark.
– Jacqueline and Sonam Kapoor: Donning the similar grey lilac gowns by Yulia Yanina, Sonam and Jacqueline twinned together at the Stardust awards night. The gowns looked beautiful and elegant with transparently embellished upper part. While Jacqueline’s dress had puffy sleeves, Sonam went sleeveless but with a cape. Both of them were amongst the best dressed at the event.
– Saiyami Kher: The Mirzeya leading lady, who also bagged the best debut actress for the same , immensely flattered us as she sizzled in a velvet plum shaded Shantanu & Nikhil gown. Keeping her makeup and look natural, she truly stole the show. Also, the way she let her curly hairs down seems like a major hair goal. 😉
– Anushka Sharma: Going with a completely jewelry-less look, Anushka Sharma dazzled in a black jumpsuit and pulled it over with an asymmetrical jacket by Gaurav Gupta. Giving yet again a different look, Anushka did nail this appearance too.