India’s first mRNA-based Covid-19 vaccine HGCO19 has been approved by The Vaccine Expert Committee (VEC) on Tuesday. VEC has declared it as immunogenic, safe, and tolerable. It has also approved the Phase II and...
- 9 Unusual Uses of Aspirin You Never Thought Of Before
- 8 Simple Exercise to Reduce Back Fat For Women
- Shreya Dhanwanthary and Priyanshu Painyuli Talk About Being The Couple In Unpaused 2: Deets Inside!!!
- Ajay Devgn Trolled For Reaching Sabarimala Sitting On A Palanquin: Deets Inside!!!
- 6 Signs That Your Liver is Full of Toxins
- 7 Herbs That Kill Viruses and Clear Mucus from Your Lungs
- Athiya Shetty and KL Rahul All Set To Tie The Knot!! Deets Inside
- Shehnaz Gill Shared Pics From Her Visit To Brahmakumari Vihara: Deets Inside!!!
- Urfi Javed Seen Wearing A Net Saree In Winter: Deets Inside!!!
- Rhea Chakraborty Misses Sushant, Know How They Met!