Watching significant movies—those that we find moving and strong—can cause us to feel more set up to manage life’s difficulties and need to be a superior individual, another examination found. The discoveries highlight one...
- Pre-Wedding Style Diaries: Athiya Shetty’s Ivory Anarkali Suit Brings ‘Sunshine In Winters’!
- Sonam Kapoor Looks Breathtakingly Beautiful In Black Anarkali As She Attends Masaba Gupta’s Wedding Party!
- Heather Gay Finally Uncovers the Backstory Behind Her Black Eye ; Truth Inside
- Celebrity Diet: Eating Habits Ryan Gosling Swears By To Look Good At 41!
- Scary Facts About Nail Extensions, You Will Be Shocked To Know!
- Shiv Thakre Slams Tina Dutta Says; You Are Heartless And Inhuman. Read on!
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu Sets Major Workout Goals While Doing Intense Pull Ups: ‘Strength Is Not What You Eat’!
- BB16: Big Shock For Fans, This Strong Player’s Journey Ended A Few Days Before Finale!
- Indian Cricketer Axar Patel Ties Knot To His Dietitian Girlfriend Meha Patel With Gujarati Ritual, See pictures!
- ‘Factually Incorrect’: Pakistani Actor Adnan Siddiqui Calls Out Sidharth Malhotra’s Mission Majnu!