Maria Kuriakose, who belongs to Thrissur, Kerala, launched Thenga. The brand manufactures bowls and other products made out of coconut shells, which were otherwise discarded as waste. Like many others, Maria always dreamt of...
- Tips For Solo Female Travelers
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Begin Their US Visit By Attending Boston Celtics Game!
- Yodha: Action Thriller Starring Sidharth Malhotra, Disha Patani & Rashii Khanna Has A New Release Date!
- Debina Bonnerjee Shares Recovery Experience After C-Section Delivery With Lactating Mothers; Check Out!
- BB16: Sumbul Touqeer’s Father Requests Fans To Vote For Her, Before He Urges The Audience To Evict Her!
- Samuel L. Jackson Reacts To Quentin Tarantino’s Criticism- Deets Inside
- ‘Punjab Ki Katrina Kaif’ Shehnaaz Gill Strikes A Romantic Pose With Vicky Kaushal, Calls Him ‘True Star’
- Manjimao Mohan Reveals She Was Body Shamed In Her Own Wedding- Deets Inside
- Jennifer Lopez Wishes Her Twins To Learn Something From Her ‘Relentless Work Ethics’- Deets Inside
- “Failed Individuals Go There,” Ashneer Grover Rubbishes Reports Of Participating In Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss!