In May, Santokh Singh Sukh, father of Bigg Boss 13’s one of the most well known candidate Shehnaaz Gill, stood out as truly newsworthy following a 40-year-old woman claimed him of assault at weapon point. Since the time the episode occurred, Santokh has not spoken about it finally. Now, SpotboyE conversing with him uncovered the whole story. Santokh informed that the issue is totally shut now however that one and a half month resembled a bad dream for him and his family.Read on to know the whole story.

View this post on Instagram

@shehnaazgill @sukhpardhanbeas Please Galat comment mat karo FIR ho sakti hai

A post shared by SANTOKH SINGH SUKH (@santokhsukh1) on

You were accused of raping a woman at gun point. What happened in the whole matter then?
It was a false allegation on me just to malign my image. So, the lady who had made this allegation was in a relationship with my friend. They had some heated argument after which my friend came to my home and insisted on staying here and also said not to tell her that I am here. As a friend I decided to help him out. It wasn’t for the first time he had come to stay over. He has come twice thrice and stayed over for 10-15 days at my residence. So, this time somehow she managed to track his location. Whenever she used to call me, I used to maintain that he isn’t here, following his instructions. I also advised her that she should not drag me in between and get it sorted amongst them.

One night she called me again and started behaving rudely. I tried to keep myself calm but the moment she started saying bad things about my kids Shehnaaz and Shehbaz, I lost it completely. And then we had a heated argument.

You didn’t meet her on May 14?
That day she came to my house with two other ladies but I didn’t allow her inside. I spoke to her in the lane outside my main gate. And as you all know, I have police security with me, so my gunman was also present there with me. She had come in search of the guy and I again told her the same thing that whatever problems you guys have sort it amongst yourselves, don’t do all this in front of my house, as you guys always fight and then get back to each other. She went from there. This was recorded in the CCTV footage as I have built cameras inside and outside my house. In the footage, one can easily see my wife, one of her friends and people who were watching us from inside. And after that moment, I didn’t leave my place. I was at home only.

How did you come to know about her allegations?
To my shock, since May 19 I was not even aware that she had gone to the police station and filed an FIR against me. Don’t know who advised her to make this fake complaint against me but on May 19 one of the senior police officials called me over the phone and informed me about the complaint. So, I told him that why didn’t you guys call me the very same moment when she was filing an FIR? At least you people must have called to check with me.

So did they arrest you?
No, they didn’t arrest me. I was at home only dealing with the mess.

How did the case end then?
My friend went back to her and after ten days we had a hearing in the court. That lady while recording her statement under 164, said that nothing of this sort happened. After which the section 376 on me was lifted and slowly the case got a closure.